Born out of passion for creating beautiful experiences, The Peak Xperience provides comprehensive event planning, management and styling expertise. Be it an intimate affair for 10 or a grand celebration for a 1,000, their success is built on listening, understanding and complementing some of the most successful people in their respective fields.
Meet Natasha KhooThe Promethean Perfectionist
Professional and personable, with an eye for detail and a way about her that puts people at ease, it's no wonder that Natasha Khoo is one of the most sought-after wedding planners in the country. With her multi-faceted experiences in audit, marketing, public relations and tourism in some of the biggest brands in these respective industries, Natasha has honed and enriched her skills over the years to find her calling in planning and managing one-of-a-kind stylish events and gorgeous weddings. These qualities, together with her sensitive nature and respect for clients' privacy, set the standards for a growing profession that demands a high level of knowledge in all areas. She is driven by her passion and inspired by the uniqueness of her clients and her surroundings.
Her advice to every couple for a stress-free planning is as simple as these seven ethos:
- Your wedding should be a reflection of you. It is not meant to fulfil the expectation of others. There is nothing to prove except your love for each other. Hence...
- Do not compare your wedding with that of your friends, cousins, relatives, etc. There is no such thing as one wedding being better than the other. Just as no two couples are alike, every wedding is unique in its people, ambience, style and mood.
- Respect the elders but limit the decision-makers.
- Trust your planner. Once you've engaged your wedding planner, trust that we will be doing our duties in your best interest.
- Be honest about your budget and expectations.
- Give yourself permission to dream as you embark on one of the most exciting milestones of your life. Tell us all your ideas no matter how out-of-this-world or whimsical they may seem. Then together, we will refine the details and make them a reality.
- Enjoy the process. Not only will you discover something new about your partner as you plan your wedding, it will also bring out the best in you if you enjoy the process.
Professional and personable, with an eye for detail and a way about her that puts people at ease, it's no wonder that Natasha Khoo is one of the most sought-after wedding planners in the country and in 2014 and 2015, one of the top 100 élite wedding planners in the world.
Meet Rowena ChiewVivacious Sunshine
Her love of colours, textures and all things glittery drew Rowena Chiew to events. What began as an interest quickly snowballed into a full-time pursuit to master the art of event design and planning.
She enjoys working her creativity by translating your vision into reality, while taking the worry out of everything. With her boundless energy and a small perfectionist streak, she ensures that every special event – be it a wedding, celebration or milestone – is executed flawlessly with exquisite attention to details.
When Rowena isn’t in her element thinking up something fabulous, she can be found munching on chocolate chip cookies and planning her next adventure.
Meet Sharon HoThe Effervescent Optimist
Sharon Ho is based in Melbourne and she brings her experience and talent into planning weddings for clients who are based in Australia. With more than 10 years of experience within advertising, public relations and events planning in the hospitality and service industry (including airlines, conferencing, weddings and lifestyle), Sharon combines her creative talents with flawless organisation to bring your wedding vision to life. She is a polished, persuasive communicator who is able to translate complex issues into easily understood statements for everyone whilst being sensitive to the needs of her client. With the experience in managing budgets of all levels, she has sound experience in executing and delivering effective solutions within specified time and budgetary constraints.
Being a qualified florist who has had hands-on experience in Malaysia, London and Australia, she has good vision with the ability to apply appropriate design patterns and colour optimisation to the occasion and its surrounding environment. She is personal, professional and thrives on her creative energy. Her panache for decorating, floristry and beautiful things fuels her ideas, innovations and inspiration. She enjoys sharing with people new concepts, likes to encourage originality and has genuine attention to detail. Most of all, to her each wedding is about love, smiles, happiness and togetherness, all of which are values that she cherish dearly.