A professional wedding planner works with you on every level, because putting together a beautiful wedding requires meticulous preparation and coordination right to the methodical production of priceless moments. A comprehensive service will include the management, logistical planning, conceptualisation, styling and design of the wedding.
Our wedding planner begins the process with an initial meeting to understand your expectations. For wedding couples who are based overseas, we can chat over the phone or Skype. Upon confirmation of service, we will begin the working process that can take as fast as two months or as early as nine months before the big day but regardless, it takes an average of over 200 hours to plan a wedding. Part of the service scope includes:
- Pre-wedding plans such as the ultimate wedding proposal, engagement dinner, bridal shower and so forth.
- Planning and management of wedding budget
- Location scouting and logistics management
- Day-to-day project management including vendor sourcing, marriage paperworks, setting up appointments, post meeting follow ups, contact reports and so forth.
- Food & beverage planning and styling
- Bridal party styling and coordination
- Wedding concept development, styling and design
- Etiquette support
- Coordinate invitation design, production and mailing
- Logistics planning which may include transportation, security and more.
- Entertainment and talent management
- Hospitality arrangement for out-of-town guests
- Destination management for destination weddings
We are your confidante by taking care of all the details, big or small, right from the preparatory work to your ultimate big day. Please contact our office for the full details of our services and fees.
A BESPOKE CELEBRATION UNIQUELY YOURS
Some couples like to preside over every detail of their wedding. Some are happy to just take the back seat and allow us the flexibility to work our magic. Some brides enjoy putting their personal touch with DIY details while some want the best of the best. The planners at Peak Xperience recognise that every couple has varying desires, styles and priorities when planning their wedding details. Just as black is the new white for some brides, 'over-the-top' weddings may not necessarily set your hearts aflutter if your ideal wedding is an intimate retreat to a private beach with just a handful of your closest friends and family.
Rest assured that we are not here to rule over your decisions, but to assist you in making informed decisions. We will be an extension of your helpful right arm, personal assistant, consultant, designer and organiser all rolled into a reassuring smile. We listen. We understand. And we are here for you. The scope of our service is constantly evolving. Please speak to us should you require any other services that are not listed here.